CSR by MOKOEnergy
As a company committed to sustainability and environmental stewardship, we at MOKOEnergy take our social
responsibility seriously. We bear responsibility for our employees, society, and environment
By responsibly handling resources and using renewable energy, we minimize the environmental impact of our business activities, protect the climate and create a livable planet for all.
Reduce energy consumption
- About 50% of MOKOEnergy’s energy needs are provided by electricity and green electricity has been supplied, which avoids 20% of total production-related CO2 emissions.
- We have set ourselves the goal of producing carbon dioxide neutral by 2030.
- Support the goal of limiting global warming to 1.5°C agreed at the 2016 UN Climate Summit.
Certification management system
- Our environmental management system complies with ISO 14001 standards.
- The energy management system complies with ISO 50001 standards.
- We will insist that the goal of reducing energy consumption is integrated into our annual environment and energy plan.
Waste and recycling
- We have set ourselves a target of reducing the amount of waste produced per tonne of product by 25% by 2025 compared with 2018.
- We use high-quality, recyclable raw materials that are not harmful to the environment and people’s health, and we try our best to control the use of single-use plastics.
- Strict control of harmful gas, light pollution, sewage discharge.
Employees Safety & Development
We actively take responsibility for all employees and society, and attach importance to the safety management and personal progress of team members.
Occupational health and safety management
- Provide safety training to employees on machine handling, fire escape drills, and other relevant topics.
- Offer protective equipment such as earplugs and face masks to prevent hearing damage and protect from irritating odors.
- Implement reasonable work and shift schedules to promote safe working conditions and prevent accidents.
Training and development
- Provide in-depth product training to employees to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Offer reimbursement for employees who participate in industry training.
- Identify employees’ potential strengths and provide internal promotion opportunities to support their professional development.
Fair pay and bonus
- Our salaries are open and transparent, our graded performance appraisal motivates our employees to work hard to create value for our customers.
- Company pension plans and family-oriented services give workers a sense of belonging.
- Provide holiday condolences to employees, actively organize team building activities, and pay attention to improving team cohesion.
Compliance & Ethics
MOKOEnergy has established a Code of Compliance that provides our employees with guiding values for their day-to-day work and helps them deal with legal and ethical issues when interacting with colleagues, suppliers, customers and competitors.
Human rights and working conditions policy
- We prioritize ethics, sustainability, and honesty and uphold our corporate responsibilities while treating others with respect.
- We guarantee compliance with human rights and ILO labor standards in every location and at all times.
- We protect the environment by using fewer materials and increasing secondary raw materials in MOKOEnergy products.
- We also strive to reduce SVHCS under REACH and RoHS directives.
Code of conduct for business partners
- We hold our upstream suppliers to rigorous standards, regularly auditing them to ensure the highest quality.
- Our supply chain policies prohibit child and forced labor, abuse and discrimination, bribery, and prioritize environmental protection and product safety.